I am Certified EMDR therapist (a method to help people alleviate the distress associated with traumatic memories), as well as a trained EFT therapist (a method which helps couples restore their relationship). I have a passion to work with couples, first responders, military, people who experienced trauma in their lives, clergy, and leaders.
I am committed to actively working with you to challenge yourself in the appropriate ways and to develop a plan together to help you process the past, have peace in the present and a plan for a healthy future.
A little bit about my personal life, I love the great outdoors and backpacking in the beautiful Sierras. I also enjoy sports such as hockey, football and golf. I love spending quality time with my family, and enjoy traveling to new places. I am an avid learner and consequently enjoy reading frequently and pursuing my own personal growth.
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist #128956
- EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist
- EMDRIA Approved Consultant in Training (CIT)
- Consultation Facilitator for EMDR Education & Training Center
- Emotionally Focused Therapy Trained Therapist
- Level 1 Gottman Trained
- Prepare/Enrich Trained
- Certified SYMBIS Facilitator
Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, emphasis in Marriage & Family Therapy
Graduate Courses Taught
I have taught the following courses at Graduate Programs:
- Spiritual Formation & Psychotherapy
- Moral Identity Formation & Psychotherapy
- Interdisciplinary Integration & Psychotherapy
- Psychopharmacology & Psychobiology
- Psychotherapy Theories